Join our customer success team to help ensure the highest quality of service and deliverables for customers, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
Nucla is seeking a new member to join our customer success team. The ideal candidate is a great communicator, organizer and relationship manager, with a passion for startups. Like everyone at Nucla, s/he has an insatiable curiosity and commitment to enterprise + startup innovation. The minimum requirements: ensure the highest quality of service and deliverables for customers, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. This is a semi-technical role where you will help answer platform-related questions, resolve issues, manage bug reports, and ensure users are aware and utilizing the software to the best of its abilities.
- Serve as main point of contact and maintain relations with Nucla for all enterprise and ecosystem partner accounts
- Manage customer onboarding and training for Nucla platform customers to drive feature awareness, product adoption and engagement
- Work directly with Nucla's Product team to review functionality and address client needs
- Become a Nucla platform expert, train new clients on the software and share updates on the latest features
- Interact with co-workers and clients via email, phone, and chat to help resolve issues.
- Measure effectiveness of customer success by defining operational metrics for Nucla team, tracking performance, and regularly reviewing with colleagues and management
- Collect feedback from customers to inform product roadmap and develop strategies and approaches to increase customer happiness and retention
- Escalate and provide timely follow-up with managers when customers are dissatisfied or deliverables are at risk of falling short of expectations
- Identify new revenue opportunities with existing customers
- Manage professional services practice, including research & collaboration with Analyst team
- Develop project schedules and timelines, delegate tasks to produce deliverables, monitor and provide regular status reports to both internal and external stakeholders
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer-facing or client-service role, ideally with a growing SaaS technology company
- Understanding and passion for startups, emerging tech and corporate innovation
- Ability to provide QA software support, creating and managing bug reports
- Comfort in leading conversations and client meetings with multiple stakeholders, with the ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset, with the ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and ensure no client need goes unnoticed
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement