Nucla is actively looking for full-stack software engineers to join our product team. Candidates will get to work on multiple components of our technology stack to advance our enterprise SaaS platform and implement our robust product roadmap.
This role provides an opportunity to be an early employee at a growing start-up, take on a lot of responsibility and help shape the future of the product/company. We are seeking intellectually curious engineers who love to solve complex problems and help create intuitive easy to use software.
About The Role:
- Remote role with team members in Colorado & California.
- Build and maintain high quality products and features across the Nucla web application.
- Take ownership of feature development from concept to launch.
- Work cross-functionally with other engineers and product stakeholders.
- Agree and align with our core team principles
- Experience owning features from end-to-end and writing production quality software that is easy to use and maintain.
- Experience with relational databases like PostgreSQL.
- Experience with version control (git or comparable).
- Experience working with and maintaining web-based infrastructure on AWS.
- Ability to learn, think on your feet, and adapt quickly in a startup environment.
- Willing to spend extra hours learning new skills when needed.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent technical experience.
- Ability to maintain 4 hours overlap with the Central Time zone during a normal workday.
- Access to a reliable internet connection.
- Experience in Ruby.
- Experience with modern web frameworks such as Vue.
- Experience developing RESTful APIs.
- Experience managing production scale infrastructure on AWS.